Franchising - a unique opportunity to take an active part in the development of Russian kettlebell lifting through training accreditation seminars as a coach and sports Ranks assignment on behalf of RGSI.
1. With the cooperation of an athlete or a coach with our organization RGSI and if the following conditions you are given the right to conduct certification workshops (Level 0-4, Level 0-8 and Level 1) and assign them to the cost, as well as to make the assignment kettlebell sports Ranks from Rank 5 to Rank 1.
2. Organizational gathering at a seminar in the address RGSI firstname.lastname@example.org - 20% of the total.
3. All coaches RGSI receive a manual for seminars cost $ 100.
4. To obtain a certificate of accredited RGSI trainers and certificates of performance sports Ranks you need to arrange a time and place of the workshop, the number of participants and send the results of the workshop at email@example.com for certificates.
5. The cost of obtaining a certificate, along with fixed and postage is $ 30.
6. Adress of payment is firstname.lastname@example.org
7. All participants in the RGSI workshops are allocated to the list of RGSI coaches and list of athletes.
Conditions for a free 1-year franchise
1 way to get a RGSI franchise. The athlete must take part in a RGSI seminar Level 1, Level 2 or Level 3, and 6 months to go online learning.
2 way to get a RGSI franchise. The athlete must participate in two RGSI workshops and took 3 months online training.
3 way to get a RGSI franchise. The athlete must participate in all seminars Level 1, Level 2 and Level 3.
4 way to get a RGSI franchise. The athlete must take part in online coach certification (duration 1 month) and subscribe for 6 months online training.
For the extension of the franchise for one year the athlete to take part in a workshop or sign up for 6 months online learning.
List of RGSI coaches - franchising:
Name Country Date of issue - Expiration date
1. Victor Culiuc - USA 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
2. Alan Kirshbom - USA 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
3. Jennifer Aguilar - USA 01.01.2013 -31.12.2013
4. Slava Gurevich - USA 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
5. Niclas Gonzalez - Sweden 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
6. Ulf Holmen - Sweden 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
7. Mick Kelly - Ireland 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
8. Nataliy Galrito - Portugal 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
9. Eddie Sheehan - Ireland 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
10. Maryan Obrman - Slovenija 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
11. Gert Fredrik Bornshtedt 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
12. Johan Berman - Sweden 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
13. Bar Von Schilling - Germany 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
14. Karsten Bollert - Germany 01.01.2013 - 31.12.2013
Date: 11.01.2013 Tags: Franchising - a unique opportunity to take an active part in the development of Russian kettlebell lifting through training accreditation seminars as a coach and sports categories assignment on behalf
No comments to this post!